Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Daughtry CD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Daughtry CD

    Anybody got it? If so, what do you think about it??
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Not bad at all. It's not over is a great song and several others are very listenable.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    i like it and think it is very good cd but not for people who like heavy metal or cussing because this cd is neither
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    I got it and love it. I haven't found a bad song on their.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    I agree. I like every song on it. Look who the top 2 on AI were last year. Now who are the 2 that have songs on the radio?? That show is a bunch of crap [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Daughtry was the quickest, and best selling ebut rock album in history.
    I love the album. Some songs kinda remind me of Shinedown and nickelback. But they def have a good sound, and front man Chris Daughtry sounds excellent.
    Crashed is the best song on the album.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Yeah, I agree, I like "Crashed" better than "It's Not Over". I also like the song with Slash, "What I Want" and "All These Lives" and "Gone".
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Daughtry does remind me of Nickelback a little bit. I would have to say my two favorite bands right now as far as Alternative music goes would be Daughtry and Hinder. I liked every song on both of those CD's.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    [ QUOTE ]
    Daughtry was the quickest, and best selling ebut rock album in history.


    [/ QUOTE ]
    not 100% true. It is the fastest, best selling debut rock album in the sound scan era.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Heck even Kelly Pickler is doing better than the winner.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •